20th Century World-1920's Time Line Activity
After being assigned to a group, work together to review the series of events that occurred throughout the 1920's, as described on the web site: "The 1920's Time Line"
Depending on your group's assignment, collect information throughout the site that supports ONE the following statements:
1. Diversity--including issues related to gender, race, and immigration--was a significant issue in the United States during the 1920's.
2. Much progress was made in the area of technology throughout the 1920's.
3. Economic conditions were bad all over the world during the 1920's.
4. The 1920's was a period of great achievements in the Arts.
5. There were many significant geopolitical developments throughout the world in the1920's.
Present your thesis to the class as a group.
Supporting content 15pts
Group planning, presentation 10pts